Your Smile is Our Passion!
Request an appointment!
Welcome to Harmon Dental Center at Old Henry Crossing in Louisville, KY
Harmon Dental Center at Old Henry Crossing specializes in creating beautiful smiles while maintaining optimal oral health for a lifetime. From the moment you walk in to our new state of the art treatment center, we strive to exceed your expectations in every way. Dr. Harmon and Dr. Rupp provide the best dentistry has to offer using the latest technology and materials available.
Let us welcome you to our dental treatment center, Harmon Dental Center at Old Henry Crossing, where our patients are treated just like family.
Call today for an appointment and experience the difference!
“My treatment approach is one of listening to my patients and working with them to reach a commonly agreed upon health goal. I educate my patients on the importance of dental health and the role it plays in a person’s overall health and well-being…”
Dr. Bradley Harmon
Safety & Quality
The entire team at Harmon Dental Center at Old Henry Crossing maintains the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. We offer a variety of dental services backed up with continuous professional development and the latest technology with safety and quality being are top priorities.
Predictable & Quality Outcomes
At Harmon Dental Center we are constantly evolving as the dentistry does. We utilize the latest technology and innovations in dentistry which allows us to achieve more predictable and satisfying outcomes for your oral health.
Modern & Safe Environment
At Harmon Dental Center we are constantly striving to provide you comprehensive dental services in a modern and safe environment. Amenities & features include:
- Complimentary beverage center for your refreshment.
- Cable television/DVD player in each treatment room for your enjoyment and entertainment.
- Massaging dental chairs for your comfort and relaxation.
- State-of-the-art sterilization center and water purification system to ensure your safety and protection.
- Intraoral cameras to educate you about the condition of your mouth.
- Laser-assisted gum treatments for faster healing and less post-operative discomfort.
- Digital x-ray technology that is faster and safer for you.